Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My how my hair changed!!!!

I started hair school July 2006 and ended after 2,000 sometimes hard hours in november 2007! During the course of hair school i went through a ton of hair changes...it kind of became a way for me to express myself for some reason. I'm finally trying to go back to the way my hair WAS BEFORE i started hair school. I loved trying all the different hair styles, I'm just ready to go back to how it was. So im going to post pictures of all the different ways my hair has changed. And i dont even think this is all of the ways....
This is before Hair school...
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5254496885428842818" />

A little more blonde, a little length off and some bangs.....



Purple extensions.... Mom and Dad loved that one


Than I put some red brown and carmel....


Than I thought I would color my hair dark dark dark dark dark brown....


And so then i decided i wanted to have short hair WITH a faux-hawk


Took it a little shorter and got rid of the faux-hawk


lighter brown...messy back


A-Line!!


SHORTER... blonde and red hight lights with spikes in the back


Tried to go back blonde...


gave up on the blonde- violet/red and blonde......


extensions, dark brown and blonde....



I dont have a pic of my hair right now but its short and getting blonder and longer:)

3 comments:

Garner Family said...

Finally an update! I like all the picture of your never ending chaning hair.

Kacy said...

Hey Lisa, I loved all the different hairstyles. You look so cute no matter what. I wish I was more brave with my hair. Isn't that what all the girls do at hair school though. Change it every other day. LOL Hope you guys are doing well.

Denisha Oldroyd said...

Hey I need your email address so that i can add you to my list because my blog is private! let me know! my email is denishaoldroyd@gmail.com