Monday, April 13, 2009

A little Late happy mothers day


We just wanted to let our moms know how much we love you!
Mamma Tipton: I'm so thankful for the relationship that you and I have and have always had. I don't know how many times you
just laid and cried with me and listened to what was going on in my life. You have helped me so many countless times in my life-you got them through the worst! Thank you for raising me and teaching me important standards to have. I'm the woman i am today because of you and you're example and friendship! I love you mom!

Mamma Caldwell: Thank you for welcoming me into your family! I'm thankful for the way you raised garett, he is who he is today because of your loving example. I love the time you and I get to sit and talk about things. I loved when we worked out together and were able to get to know each other better. I love it when you come to the temple with us, it has really helped me better understand things. I love you so much! Thank you for being the amazing super woman you are!

2 comments:

Joey said...

Lisa, you are awesome! We are so blessed to have YOU in our family. Garett really did a good thing when he married you. Thank you for the nice post! I LOVE it!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Lisa, I love you so much. Yes, those late nights were a choice time for us to come closer as mother and daughter and I am so grateful that you WANTED to talk to me. Not only are you a beloved daughter, but we will be treasured friends in the eternities. Thank you for the sweet words.