Sunday, December 5, 2010

Little Charles is 2 months old!!!

We are loving our little girl! She is getting so fun! She is looking at us now and smiling and laughing. She has the the sweetest little spirit and I love it. Her little neck is getting so strong and she is holding up her head! She is loving tummy time more and more...usually when we put her on her tummy that is when she is the most talkative, SO CUTE! She still has so much hair and we are still trying to decide what color those eyes are going to be, it drives me nuts!

I love dressing her up...

Even though sometimes she hates it!


And yes... All I DO want for Christmas is a Silent Night


We love her crazy morning hair!

Very Grateful for her Lounger!


Lou loves being by her and is VERY protective of her

I love that we can put cute little hats on her for the winter!

She likes her blanket and and her binky

And who can forget...
We love those CHUBBY CHEEKS!!



She loves her bath and getting all lotioned up after...
she gets so cuddly :)

Charles has had 2 U.T.I's in her short little life. I have Kidney Reflux Disease and so she has to get tested to see if she has it too, or to find out what is going on. This picture is after she took her medicine!

WE LOVE YOU CHARLY!!!!!!!!!!!






5 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

she is an absolute doll! i can't believe she is already 2 months!! miss you!

Kylie Blackwell said...

OH she is so so so SWEET! We love her! Wish we could see more of her!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

We love our little Charly! Can't get enough of her.

Joey said...

It has been so fun being able to see her everyday! She is such a pretty little thing. She is growing up way too fast however...

Mandy said...

Her outfits are SO DANG CUTE!!! She is adorable Lis! Haha I hope you don't get sick of me telling you that, since I tell you that every single time I see you, but seriously she is!!