Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Forever Valentine

I really do like valentine's day... I have always been somewhat of a romantic, and luckily I married someone who feels the same way. I spent the last week giving Gar some little homemade valentine's everyday to tell him how much I love him. And I was surprised yesterday with a letter from my valentine and a gorgeous necklace! Gar, me, and Charly celebrated by going to Good Wood and having some yummy ribs and then getting Farrs ice cream afterward. It was just a good day. 



4 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

aww! i am glad you got to spend some time with your man! charly just keeps getting cuter!!

Garner Family said...

Love your little family!

Stephanie said...

Cutest couple EVER! I love it! Take a picture of your necklace so we can all see!

Cambria said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE I love that little Charly Jo!