Tuesday, September 13, 2011

11 months!

I can't even keep up with how fast she is growing...time just seems to be moving faster and faster in the world today. I love this little girl so much, and I honestly can't imagine life without her. She is still not walking and still scooting around. In fact, she has pretty much perfected that little scoot. She is still getting into everything and anything she can. In the mornings when we go get her out of her crib we have to make sure we put her blanket on our shoulder and then pick her up. She is so snugly when you get her out of bed in the mornings or from her naps. She takes a morning nap and an afternoon nap that I am forever grateful for! She loves to go on a walk to the park and swing for a bit. She absolutely adores her dad and gets so excited when he comes home and cries if he leaves to go outside. I'm so happy that I'm able to stay home with this little scoot! 









2 comments:

The Caldwells said...

i love that little squirt! she is so darling. i feel like i haven't seen you guys in forever! hope you're well

Caldwell Family 6 said...

She is so sweet, time for another one?! : )