Friday, October 7, 2011

She is 1!

We did it!!! Ha ha!! The first couple of weeks of Charly's life I didn't know how I was ever going to be a mom and take care of this little thing. Many times I would (and still do) question if I was doing the "right" things with Charly. It's crazy to look back on the night she was born and how happy but very afraid I was, and now that seems like a dream because I can't imagine my life without the little stinker. I love her so much. She has taught me so much about myself and has given me the courage to step up and not be afraid and take charge. I feel very blessed to be her mom and can't wait for the many years to come with my little sweetheart. 

We celebrated her birthday on Monday with family and friends. It was so exciting to see her open her presents and hilarious and cute to watch her dive into her cake! She's such a funny little thing! It was a great night!!!! Charly is blessed with wonderful family!













4 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Happy happy birthday Charles dear, happy days will come to you all year........ Looked so fun, and I am terribly sorry we missed it. Truly. We will make it up to you, I promise. Is that little muffin walking?

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Charly! Holy smokies.. I can't believe it's been a year!

Joey said...

ONE! Where did that year go? Seems like you just had her. She us such a doll. I laughed so hard as she destroyed that cake.