Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's all about love baby

Gar and I celebrated Valentines on Saturday. We got a babysitter and went to The Vow and lunch with some of my family, which was really fun! LOVE MY SISTERS TO DEATH!!!!

Gar didn't forget about his valentines!

Valentine Pjs

V-day outfit with straight hair!!! Could barely recognize her




Charly and I didn't forget about our valentine either! I stole the idea from The Vow and did a list all "Impact Moments" in our relationship!


We like valentines day because it allows us both to slow down and think about our love for eachother!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

What a cute idea! I loved that movie. Charly's hair is so cute straight!

Joey said...

She looks SO different with straight hair. I'm glad that you had a good Valentine's Day. I sort of forgot about it this year and didn't even get one decoration out. I am getting really bad about stuff like that.

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Charly is going to be a beauty!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I lOVE the straight hair! It's funny how long it is when the curl is gone. Your little Vday party looked fun!