Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy happy birthday Lisa Bug!!


I had the most amazing 20th birthday . It was on Sunday December 21st, so garett took me out on saturday. He had planned the perfect date! We went and saw a movie in the new orem cinemark, and than we went and ate at The Roof. when the waiter seated us I saw these beautiful white lillys in an arrangment in a beautiful vase on the table but of course being me i just kind of though every table had them but when the waiter came back and said "im guessing you guys are here for a special occasion because those are beautiful flowers.." i than realized "of course! those are my favorite flowers!!!" it was so sweet, i love him so much. I have never been so relaxed before at a restraunt, it was so romantic and peacful. We sat right by the window and were able get a great view of the temple . And not to mention the food was AWESOME!!!! sunday morning i woke up SUPER DUPER EXCITED to open my presents that had been tempting me for a week or so. I wanted gar to pick what order i opened them in. He went way over board but he got me the greatest things. He knows me so well and that means so much to me. He got me a BREAD MAKER, HOT CHOCOLATE MAKER, TAYLOR SWIFT'S new CD, ECLIPSE and NEW MOON, LOTS OF HOT CHOCOLATE MIXES, and....A FOSSIL BUTTERFLY WATCH!! It really was too much but i loved it and im so grateful for my husband, he has always treated me like a princess, and has always cared so much about my happiness. I thank my heavenly father each day for blessing me with Garett.

No comments: