Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our first Christmas


I have always looked forward to having my christmas with my husband and it was better than i could have ever asked for! We spent the night at the caldwells. On christmas eve Lore and John introduced us to a new game called Liars Die that we played and it was so much fun!Also on christmas eve steve had santa clause come to their house, it was so great to me because at my house a santa always comes because of my dad and brother being on the fire department so it really felt like christmas for me. On christmas morning Gar had me crying of course because of the picture of christ he got for me that i had mentioned before that i wanted REALLY bad. I felt bad because i had made Garett of Published book from Heritage Makers about his mission but it didnt get her until after christmas but he was still as patient and sweet as ever about it. When he did get it though i was so happy that i could do something for him that made him so happy. Later that day we went down to my parents house and opened gifts from them and watched Mamma and daddy tipton open their gifts.

No comments: