Monday, March 16, 2009

What every wife needs :)


A couple of weeks ago I had just had a really bad week at work.People were on a "I'm going to yell at whoever i can" streak, and not to mention I somehow did a huge big no no. I came home one night just feeling like i couldn't take anymore and next thing i knew Gar had left the house and went grocery shopping and came home and fixed me a steak dinner. And as if that wasn't enough while he cleaned up and refused to let me help with the dishes he boiled hot water and got a bath ready for me. Not only that but he kept the hot water coming! It was so relaxing and much needed. I'm so grateful for a husband that loves me so much and cares about my sanity hahaha. He made that night so relaxing for me. It's the little things like that he does that just show me how much he cares. Thanks Gar I love you more than anything. :)

3 comments:

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Garett, we appreciate the fact that you treat our daughter like a princess. Thank you for being so good to her.

Stephanie said...

I know I give Gar crap, but you have to know that I had a big part in raising him...I knew from a very early age that he was going to be an amazing husband, but even more so, I can't wait for you guys to have kids! He'll be an even more amazing daddy! Congrats on the new job...I love it when you blog!

Michelle said...

Thats so awesome to hear about. Thanks for sharing. Garett great job you are awesome to Lisa and fit great in the fam. I fell very blessed to have a great guy to who does that stuff too. We are blessed. Love you guys.