Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy One Year!



Wow, I can't believe it has already been ONE YEAR! It has been such a great year for us both. We have a had a lot of ups and downs but everything has only made us stronger! We celebrated by going back to our honeymoon at the Zermatt in Midway! It was so nice and relaxing! I'm so thankful for my husband and the marriage we have. Not a lot of people can say that so I'm so blessed to be able to! I love him more than anything! I truly married my best friend! On our anniversary Gar and I were both able to look back on our sealing and how beautiful that day was, we are so grateful that we are sealed together for time and all eternity and that we have each other here in this journey to help each other reach that eternity! We are excited to see what the rest of the years have to offer!

2 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

Yea! I love you two! Hope the one year was lots of fun!

The Caldwells said...

Cute post - can't believe it's been a year :)