Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Ol Louie!


So I know this is lame I'm writing about my dog, but even though he can be a BIG pain in my butt I really do love him so much. He keeps me company and gives me something to do while Gar is gone. Gar surprised me with him about a year ago one night and although I was a little upset I admit he was just so darn cute! He has given Gar and I something to Laugh at and "awww" at so many times, he keeps things interesting around here. Sorry Steve, Joey, and Mom and Dad for all the damage he has done to your house, but thanks for putting up with the little guy! It is crazy how much you really can become attached to an animal, I love my Louie!

1 comment:

kelsey and murray said...

oh little louie is so cute! i have been anxious to see this little dog i hear so much about. happy birthday louie :)