Friday, June 19, 2009

Good Times!


I was able to go to Vernal and visit one of my best friends Natalie! She is getting married July 8th, we are so excited for them! It was so fun to go hangout with her! I was so sad when she moved to Vernal. Natalie And I met in 2006 at hair school. We both always said how blessed we felt that we both started at the same time because a great friendship came from it! We worked with each other at Joe Bandidos and Allens and man did we have some good/funny times! In the summer of 2007 Anjali, Kelsey, Natalie, and I all moved out to Provo for the summer and it was a blast! We all had some good times together! Miss you Nat! Going and visiting her brought back a lot of memories of some good times though! Here are some pictures of some of them :)











No comments: