Friday, September 25, 2009

Date Night


Gar and I have decided that we need to do a date night for just the 2 of us one day a week that he is home. We each are going to take turns each week planning, well this week was my turn. It turned into a date day though because I had the day off so it was so great! We cooked breakfast together and then spent the day up in park City at the Outlets, and than on the way home we went and hiked the Y together. It was so challenging but SO great to do together! We had SUCH a blast and we are both looking forward to our future dates :)

3 comments:

Joey said...

Good for you guys! It is so much fun to get out and do things together! I have never hiked to the "Y". I'm going to have to try that sometime.

Mandy said...

LOVE that idea!! Miss you!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

It looks like you had a great day together! Keep it up.