Wednesday, September 30, 2009

GO COUGS!

It's that time of the year again! I love the fall and I LOVE going to the BYU football games! We got season tickets again this year, and although gar can only one more game it's still so much fun! It's great because I enjoy the games probably just as much as Gar. We were so excited about the win to Oklahoma and gar and Brandon Blackwell went a little crazy and ran around the house with our BYU flag....gotta love that husband of mine! The game to Florida was HUGE let down....the crown in the stadium were all SO pumped at first and then it quickly died down, what a bummer? We were able to go to Colorado together last week though and Anj and Garrett and Brandon and Michelle were all there too! After we went and ate a brickoven before the crowds all got there luckily! We met cosmo which may sound dumb to most but i have been waiting FOREVER to get a picture with that studly cougar!


4 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

GO BYU! (gar and brandon would be proud to hear me say that instead of the U)lets play super soon! love ya!

Anjali, Garrett and Kai Boden said...

Ha, we probably shouldn't be admitting this crush so openly...people are going to wonder. ; ) he he.

Joey said...

So cute Lisa, I love the picture with Cozmo! I did surgery on his thumb once...

Joey said...

I guess that is "COSMO" and the surgeon did the surgery...I just helped! hehe