Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NeW fOuNd LoVe!

I am loving being pregnant now! I was before, but now that I'm 17 weeks and in my second trimester I'm not feeling sick anymore just feeling great, I'm able to enjoy this time! On Wedensday April 21st Gar and I were able to go and find out what this little bug is. So far we have been calling the baby "baby bug" because Gar calls me "Bug, Bugga, Bugga Wugga, Princess bug, Stink Bug, Onrey Bug"...and you get the point. SO we were kind of thinking baby bug was a boy but every time I would picture myself holding my sweet baby I pictured a girl... which just didn't make sense ha ha! So we went and were SO SO excited we could hardly handle it....and finally the ultrasoundISTA (Yeah I made that word up :) ) told us That the baby is A GIRL!!!! We were SO happy!!!! We couldn't stop smiling and I was crying and we were laughing cause it was just so awesome! And to be able to see this girl moving around in my belly just made it that much more real! All of the sudden Garett and I had this un-real love for this girl that we haven't even met yet, but can't wait to meet!

The day before I went to find out this gender I was sitting at work and all of the sudden I felt THE BUTTERFLY FLUTTERING around feeling in my belly and it was the most amazing feeling to feel my baby girl! I love her so much! And Garett can't wait to be able to feel her either! We love our girl SO much and are anxiously waiting her arrival!

This is me at 17 weeks


And This is my dad at 36 weeks! :) ha ha

8 comments:

Joey said...

So, what is your dad having? jk. You look so darling. I think this little girl is going to be so, so cute! This last little bit will just fly by. Hopefully, Garett will be home for it. I will keep all of you in my prayers AND, keep my fingers crossed for good luck :)

Kayla said...

Lisa you are adorable pregnant!! How exciting to have a little girl!! You could name her Ava and call her Ava-bug! :) haha Congrats to you guys!

kelsey and murray said...

Lis how cute are you?!?! I am so EXCITED for you guys, and you are just absolutely ADORABLE! Your little belly has grown since I saw you last. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

YOU ARE SO DANG CUTE LISA! I'm really excited for this little girl thing this family has going on! You look great too! I'm so jealous!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Congrats! Cole was just a bit upset about this little one being a girl, but he was over it in about ten seconds. He's been hoping for some more testosterone around here. ANYWAY... We are so excited for you guys and I am sure she will be a doll. See you soon mini-bug. LoR

Brian and Kelsey said...

That is so exciting!! I LOVE feeling the baby move it is the coolest feeling ever! You look so cute!

Mandy said...

You look so stinking cute!

The Caldwells said...

I haven't seen you in so long! your little belly is darling. ha i love it