Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update for 2010!

Well most of you already know but I thought I blog about it! On January 15th at 3:00 am in the morning Gar and I found out that I'm pregnant!!!! We were trying, but in such disbelief that we went to maceys and bought some more pregnancy tests just to make sure!! We were SO SO EXCITED and of course I started to cry because I was so happy! I am now 14 weeks and starting to get my appetite back and not feeling as sick as before! But so so excited to see what the next few months have to offer!! And So excited to see Gar be a dad...he's just as excited as I am if not more and I know he's going to be the best daddy! I love him so much!





Also my brother Brett and His wife Tara and Son Evan were Sealed February 27th In the Las Vegas Temple! It was a beautiful day!!!! I'm so proud of them both!

4 comments:

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

LISA YOU'RE PREGNANT! Congrats! I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that ISN'T pregnant...seems like a lot of girls I know are pregnant! I'm so excited for you!

Kylie Blackwell said...

I am so excited for you... even though I was like the 3 person to find out, seeing this post still brings me joy to know that soon you will know my pain! haha JK! Being a mommy is the best thing you will ever do and I can't wait to see our best friends experience that! We love you guys!

Kayla said...

Lisa! How fun for you!!! Im so excited for you guys! Cant wait to find out what it is!

Stephanie said...

We're so sad we missed you last weekend! I hope you can come up for the baptism (but I totally understand if you can't) oh, and you'll be getting the baptism announcement soon! I can't wait to find out what you're having...