Friday, January 28, 2011

4 Year Crisis?!?!?!

Okay so here's the thing-
Back in 2007 I was 7 months into Hair School, my boyfriend just broke up with me, my confidence dropped to it's lowest, I was feeling so empty for many reasons in my life at the time.... and I had long blond healthy hair...
 One thing I have learned since then is that changing my hair is a way that I deal with my emotions, it was also my way of rebelling if that makes any sense. So back to my story... after all this was going on I decided to CHOP off my hair and color it BLACK. It was short and spiky in the back and a faux hawk on top, that was my way of dealing with what all that I was going through at the that time. Soon after I regretted it and it seems like I have been trying to get my hair back to the way it was in the picture above for 4 years now. It is now longer and blonder and I'm still feeling like it's not right....am I just not a blond anymore? Or will I just really never be happy with my hair? One thing I hate about my blond hair is how damaging it is. I really would LOVE  to find a hair color and just stick with it....it causes me so much grief changing it, but I feel like if it was where I loved it right now then I wouldn't feel the need to change it...Gar is convinced though that no matter how much I like I'm going to eventually change it, and that really troubles me. 

So I'm asking for your opinion and help What should I do????

Here are some of my ideas..... 
I'm in the middle- It's a darker brown with some blond pieces going through it.                                                                     
 Next-
 Or do I just stay blond?!?!?! 
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

6 comments:

Joey said...

I vote for blonde. My favorite combination is blonde hair and brown eyes...You've got it. Your hair never looks damaged because you take such good care of it. Let it grow and go as blonde as you want to for now and then when your tired of that, change it...WHO CARES, it's YOUR hair. You can do whatever floats you boat because after all, "it just the way you roll"

Kylie Blackwell said...

I love the first pic! You are one that can get away with anything. I say go really blond OR do your hair kinda how you had it when you were engaged. I love both.

Cambria said...

I'm the same way (as you know) I change my hair every single season. Dark, blond, dark, blond, darker, darker, darkest... blond?

I LOVE your hair when it looks natural- whether it's natural blond or natural dark I like it- I'm not a huge fan of the dark with dramatic high lights BUT you pull it off amazingly so honestly whichever you like- BUT I do like that bachelor girls hair- that is natural looking too so honestly whichever...

maybe we could color my hair like the bachelor girl and you could teach me how to curl it like that. haha

The Caldwells said...

love you blonde. and i love you dark. hmmm, it's a difficult one. can't stand that girl from the Bachelor ... her hair is cute tho :)

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

My favorite is natural with light blonde streaks. My least favorite is dark hair on you.

Stephanie said...

It looks fabulous!