Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby MANIA!

Me and my sisters were all pregnant at the same time, and it was so much fun! But how we found out they were pregnant will always be one of my favorite memories...
This past summer we were at the Caldwell cabin getting ready to go boating and play out on the lake. Laurie just kept saying how she didn't want to go...just wasn't feeling up to it...wanted to stay and watch her kids...etc. Well when I went to my room to get my swim suit on little Andie (Laurie's daughter) followed me to my room and said "My mommy's going to have a little baby girl" and so I said "no Andie I'm having a little girl" just thinking she was a little confused with who was having a baby! So I went upstairs and forgot about what Andie had said. Well then a few minuets later she started telling me this again and I looked over and Laurie started laughing! haha! Andie wasn't suppose to say anything but I think she was just a little too excited! Laurie had a boy (Jaxon) but at the time she didn't know what she was having and Andie was just being hopeful that it would be a girl!

Once we were all ready we went and got in the Lake! Anj was a little iffy if she "wanted" to learn how to wake board and she was acting all weird about it, but she was a champ and went out. Well about the third time she fell, she got so mad and screamed, " I can't do this I'M PREGNANT!!!" ha ha at first we were all silent and looking around at each other thinking "is she kidding, and just saying this to be funny because Laurie just told us she was pregnant??" Well she really was! I was so excited to find out that We were the 3 little pregos! Well except, I wasn't so little!



Now all 3 babies are here! Miss Charly, Cute Jaxon, and Little Noah Gray!



Noah Gray  6 lbs 2 oz 19 Inches  




           
Emma Joelyn Caldwell 7 Pounds 7 Ounces 20 Inches Long


And soon to be Brandon and Kylie's baby girl Reese Blackwell





Also coming soon is John and Lor's little baby girl!

5 comments:

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Our sweet little grandbabies! We are so happy that we have three more precious babies! Our family is growing like crazy.

Kayla said...

That is seriously so fun! My sisters and I always said it would be fun to be pregnant together...Then we decided it might not be a good plan for all of our hormones!!

That is so neat though! I love the way anj announced it! haha

Kayla said...

That is seriously so fun! My sisters and I always said it would be fun to be pregnant together...Then we decided it might not be a good plan for all of our hormones!!

That is so neat though! I love the way Anj announced it! haha

kelsey and murray said...

aahhh such cute little babies too!! so glad i got to see you. i sure miss you lis!

Cambria said...

hahahah so crazy! you look SO cute in the picture of the shower for Reese! Just FYI haha!

I can't believe how many babies are here right now-it's so much fun