Tuesday, March 1, 2011

D I S N E Y W O R L D

I LOVE Disney. Every time I have visited Disneyland or Disney World it amazes me the time and energy they spend into getting every detail just right for EVERYTHING; rides, food, the characters, Micky mouse shaped ice cream sandwiches, even down to the napkins you use are incredible...it doesn't matter how old you are you still leave believing that "a dream is a wish your heart makes.....and dreams do come true." I love the way I feel when I'm there...SO happy and like a kid.


MAGIC KINGDOM
Our first day we went to the Magic Kingdom. We go there early and we were able to hit up pretty much all the rides! 













I made the sword come out of the stone!! That has never happened to me before!!!


 

 We got ourselves some nice refreshing Dole Whips! These are one of our all time favorite things ever! We love going to Disneyland for these!



Later that night we watched the cute little show they did with some of the characters and they had tinker bell fly down from the castle and then they had amazing fireworks going while playing "dreams come true" I hate to admit this but I was so HAPPY during all of this that I couldn't help but cry. 





We watched the electrical parade that night too!





Universal studios Olrlando
This day was really fun and one of my favorites because we were able to see the "Wizarding World of Harry  Potter"




We had some D-LISH ButterBeer

 
The Hogwarts Ride was so awesome!!!! It was like soarin' over California and a real roller coaster in one...what get's better than that? Waiting in the line to get on it though was probably the coolest, they had talking pictures, and holograms of some of the characters!








After Harry Potter World we went and did some other rides at Univeral
 

Animal Kingdom
This was one of our favorite kingdoms! Here they had Africa and Asia! We went on an African safari, saw some wild animals, and went on some FUN rides!










EPCOT
Here we visited all the different countries, and it was so cool to see!


We had Lunch in china and some crepes in France...they were so YUM! 

Did I mention we ate A LOT of ICE CREAM!!??
 

Thank you Cambria, Joey, Mom, Lor, Laur, and Anj for watching Charly for us! We appreciate it SO much!!!





9 comments:

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Charly was a sweet little angel. We are so glad you got to go and have a good time.

Kylie Blackwell said...

So glad you guys had a great time AND ate a lot of ice cream;) I hope you didn't miss your sweet girly too much!

Cambria said...

oh it looks so fun I want to go SO bad Harry Potter Land looks absolutely amazing!

LOVE YA and your welcome, it wasn't like I really did that much... she's easy and loves the sunshine

kelsey and murray said...

i just love disney too- is simply magical! what a great little vacation to get away!

Adam and Hilary said...

That looked like a ton of fun!! I love soarin California and the smell of the oranges . Oh wow, Disneyland is amazing!

Mandy said...

Looks like a lot of fun Lis! Glad you had a good time =)

The Caldwells said...

Jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast...

Joey said...

Such FUN! Oh, I guess you guys had a good time too...Charly was a doll as usual. We are happy that we could help you out. Disneyworld looks like a great adventure. I think I would like to go there someday...Maybe. Harry Potter could get me there! I would really like to try that Butter Beer! Glad that we could help. I was fun!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

We loved having Charly! My kids had so much fun with her. Thanks for the taste of my not too distant future... SO happy that you got to go have a good time together! LoR