Thursday, May 5, 2011

7 Months old!

I love this little girl SO much! She really does "light up my life" as cheesy as that may sound. I can't imagine our family without her. Gar usually goes and gets her in the morning, (it's one of his favorite things to do) and then he will bring her in and set her on my tummy, and nothing makes me happier to see my bug and see my husband happy because of his daughter.

She is now sleeping through the night-going to bed between 6 and 7 and waking up around 7. This equals happy parents

She finally figured out her sippy cup and is loving the water

She gets so excited when her dad comes home, because she knows she's in for some tickles and good laughs

She's getting her 2 bottom teeth, but is still such a sweetheart

She loves picking things up with her feet and feeling anything she can with her feet

She always takes off her socks after I put them on and plays with them

She crosses her feet so cute when she is sitting

she takes big girl tubs!

She claps but not very often

She gives kisses and it's one of my favorite things! 

She has such a tender and sensitive personality, that I really do love and adore...even though sometimes it's hard because she scares easy, the vacuum, stranger danger, the blow dryer...but I love her sweet spirit that comes with the tenderness.


She loves all the doggies! She could sit and watch them forever

 Charly and Rozzy at the Festival of Tulips





2 comments:

Joey said...

She is a tender little thing and I LOVE that about her. I hope that she always stays that way. You forgot to mention that she LOVES soda! Oops, grandpa Allen's bad hehe!

I LOVE her great big SMILES! She is always so happy to see everyone. Even when she is tired you can still get her to smile. I just LOVE that little girl.

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Yes, Papa Allan is spoiling her and letting her sip some soda! We sure had fun watching her last Saturday. She is such a good baby!