Sunday, May 29, 2011

LivewELLE 5k run

Anj and I ran the livewelle 5k on Saturday! We had such a good time even though when we were on our way there at 6 in the morning we were questioning our decision to run in because of our changed tired "mommy bodies" , and Anj was a trooper to stay at my slow pace for as long as she did! I didn't have a time goal, my only goal was just to run the whole thing, since I'm just starting to get back into running and YAY I did! It wasn't a marathon or anything, but it was an accomplishment for me.  

5 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Congrats Lis!!! I am so impressed that you are starting to do so me fun stuff for you! Give me a little time here, and I will run one with you! LoR

Anjali, Garrett and Kai Boden said...

Yay! We did it! We are super awesome....

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Great job, both of you!

Hilary said...

Way to go!! You girls ROCK!

Mandy said...

YAY!!