Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally

Poor little ol' Charles has been battling ear infections since May! They won't consider tubes until they have had a certain amount of infections! Well she did and she was finally able to get them in. On Thursday January 5th we took Charly in to Riverwoods Surgical Center where Grandma Joey happens to work for Charly to  get this done! 

sorry Gar didn't mean to cut ya off!


It was a very quick surgery which was so nice, and less stressfull for Gar and me. Grandma Joey was able to carry Charly back to the operating room and hold her while they put her out. That really was a huge blessing for me to know that she had her Grammy right there with her. She also was able to be in the room during the whole procedure and was right there with her when she started coming out of it.

It was so sad seeing her come to,

she was so confused and in a little pain and it took her a little while to calm down. Once we got home we laid her down for a nap and when she woke up she was back to her normal self! 


So grateful for modern medicine and the things they can do to help these helpless little ones! Thanks Joey again for being there for Charly! 
We love you baby girl!

5 comments:

Joey said...

She was a little trooper. Everyone was still talking about her on Friday. They all thought that she was so cute. I, of course, asked them: "what did you expect", and reminded them that I had 9 more little cuties they hadn't seen yet..."CUTE" runs rampant in my family of grandchildren...

I am SO glad that Charly did well. She deserves to have some ear infection free days ahead of her!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Oh I am so glad that you finally got to do this! Hopefully she will be trouble free now, for both your sakes. It is so sad watching them be all loopy, but kids are so resilient, they are back to their little selves in no time! LoR

Stephanie said...

So, my little blog list hasn't been updating your blog! I can't believe how much I've missed out on! Hope Charly is doing better! Poor baby! Give her kisses for us! Love you guys!

Mandy said...

Oh poor thing! I hope those help.

Cambria said...

ha Lisa, you're stronger than me, I was such a mess when they put Rozzy our for her little procedure- but I am glad Charly is doing better.

Hope the nap thing works out for you too.