Thursday, January 12, 2012

I love my mom

It has been "one of those days"... I think today has just been extra hard because it really has been a while since i've had "One of these days" so I guess it was my turn, ha ha. 
Sometimes all I need though is my mom. I always have Gar there for me and he is my #1 fan and supporter and he can always make me smile, but there is just something about the relationship between a mom and their daughter.
I remember many nights growing up just crying in my moms lap while she scratched my back and just listened to me and made me feel like everything really was going to be okay. 
My mom is one of THE most spiritual people I know, and i'm blessed to have her as my mom. Tonight I just needed my mom and she assured me that my heavenly father loves me and knows my intents, and that she was proud of the mom that I've become...that meant so much to me and was really what I needed to hear. I love you mom, thank you so much for being the sweet, spiritual, kind hearted mom you have always been! I hope that I can be the mom to charly that you have been and are to me. I love you!



5 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Oh, I am sorry Lis. Man, just be glad that "those" days are far and few between! You are a good little mommy, and such a sweetheart. Don't let life get ya' down too much. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Thank heavens for moms!!!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

I love you, Lisa. Your post brought tears.

kelsey and murray said...

love you sweet lis!

Mandy said...

Moms seriously are the best!! I don't know what I would do without my mom.

Joey said...

There are still days when I find myself reaching for the phone to call mom. I remember how I would call her just to tell her that I was sick...No one else could make me feel better. She taught me so many things but, I think some of the simplest lessons have been the most memorable...To be kind, to smile and to never take myself too seriously. I may not have her to talk to anymore but she is there in EVERYTHING I do because she was a beautiful example of how to do things right. Just like your mom!