Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Halloween! This is Halloween!

For Halloween at work we all dressed up but didn't tell anyone what we were being so it was fun to see what all the girls were! Everyone looked so cute! I didn't want to have to buy a costume so I came up with this last minute, but it was fun!!


After work I went to my parents and saw all the little kiddos in their costumes and and had ham chowder and hot cider that my mom so generously makes for everyone every year! It wasn't the most exciting Halloween because Gar wasn't here but I'm grateful for family that helps to make up for that!




And yes, this is my real hair...

2 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I love it!!! Cole thought it was so cool! (your hair) I hope you had fun even though your better half was gone! : ( We should have had you come see our kids! What were we thinking?

Joey said...

Very CUTE!!!! You must be a hair dresser or something :) Great costume!