Sunday, November 15, 2009

We Love to see the Temple

We were able to go up to Salt Lake and do sealings in the Salt Lake Temple. It was my first time in the Salt Lake Temple and wow it is gorgeous. Gar and I love going and walking around temple square because we always feel so peaceful, happy, calm, and it was also where we went for my birthday when we first started dating. After the temple, we went and ate at the roof, which we love because we feel so relaxed in there...great atmosphere. And not to mention VERY romantic :). It was such a spiritual and great day!
This past week Garett and I decided to go to the Manti Temple, where we were sealed! It was a much needed trip, and we loved going back where we started our eternal family, and the joy of experiencing the beauty again of the Manti Temple, and being the witness couple made it that much more special. I am so grateful we were able to go there together and spend the day doing something so meaningful. After the temple we went to the malt shop and had VERY VERY yummy shakes!!! We were glad that Brandon and Michelle could come with us as well to the Manti Temple where they were sealed too.

3 comments:

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

I think Manti is my favorite temple now.

Joey said...

You two are so cute! I LOVE the picture. The temple looks so beautiful behind you! You look pretty awesome too.

Anjali, Garrett and Kai Boden said...

Garrett and I need to make a trip to Salt Lake! We haven't been back since we've been married! I'm glad that you guys have been able to go a few times when Garett is home! : )