Friday, August 6, 2010

32 Weeks and "Moving" On...

I had Maternity Pictures taken with Garett on Monday when I was 31 weeks and 2 days with Kara Hancock, aka Flash Photography. It was so much fun, she did an awesome job. On her blog she previewed us 2 of our pictures which I thought was a great idea because I get so excited to see pictures after I take them so it helps to have some before you get the rest! :)

Look closely at my Belly!

It was so much fun to take pictures.... this little girl means the world to me and I can't wait to meet her. I'm feeling  more than ever now that I Need her in my life. It's kind of hard to explain. It's just that time of my life where I'm ready to take on the joy and challenge of having her. It's amazing how you can already feel so connected to someone you haven't met yet. I want so badly to be a great mom. I know I wont be perfect, but I do have so many goals that I hope to achieve to give her what she deserves. I think often about how blessed I am that Heavenly Father is trusting me to raise his precious daughter, and I can't wait to feel her innocent spirit.

Two weeks ago we rented out our house. We have been trying for almost a year now to sale it, but it had not sold yet so we decided to rent it. It is a good thing for us right now as we try to reach some other goals, but there is something very special about your first home with your spouse. It was a very emotional week for me and I cried a lot! I have a hard time with change and especially a change that requires me leaving something that means a lot to me! There are a lot of wonderful memories there! But I am very grateful that we did get it rented and are able to move forward with life. It's been fun staying at Gar's parents and we are very grateful for them. 

We have been working on the baby's room, and I can't wait to post pictures of it when we're done! 

9 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

Lisa can I just say that you are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see all of the pictures. I also can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl- I can only imagine the connection a momma feels with her baby in her belly. Congrats on renting the house- I am so out of the loop! Change is always hard, but if you are working towards a goal its worth it ;) Love love these pics and love you! lets please see eachother soon k!!

Garner Family said...

You are so beautiful sister. I am so excited that we get to be pregnant together and I am so happy you get to be a Mom. You be such a good one!

Anjali, Garrett and Kai Boden said...

Lisa! I LOVE your sneak peeks! So beautiful. You look great pregnant! (Even if you feel huge) Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ;) Haha. YAY for babies! Can't wait to meet your little girl! She's going to be a doll. I hope she's a chunk so I can pinch her thighs. :)

P.S. I love the butterfly!

Joey said...

Your pictures are so beautiful Lisa, I love them. I can't wait for that little girl to make her grand entrance either. It is going to be so much fun. I am so glad that her little nursery turned out so adorable! That was a fun project!!

Mandy said...

Lisa you are gorgeous! I love your pictures!

Kayla said...

Lisa-

You look so gorgoues! I love the butterfly on your stomach! That is so neat! Cant ait to meet her!

The Caldwells said...

love the pictures lisa! you look fabulous. you are going to be a great mama :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa you are so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys! You will be such amazing pictures!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the butterfly! How perfect for you!!! Love you tons!!!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Hey hot mama! You look stunning, motherhood suits you! LoR