Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If I only had a brain!



So I am sharing this story with you because I just have to learn to laugh at the things I'm doing because well...there's nothing I can do about it so I might has well just make a joke out of it! ha ha!

I fell asleep early last night, so my sweet husband set my alarm for me on my cell phone. Well he must have changed the alarm tone from a "cockadoodle DOO" sound to a smoke alarm sound. After Gar left for work I woke up without the alarm, but was laying in bed just playing with Louie. Well all of the sudden I hear this ALARM going off! So I grabbed my cell phone and got out of bed and went and looked at the carbon monoxide detector...nothing, the smoke alarm....nothing, outside...nothing... but EVERYWHERE I went I could still hear the alarm (note my cell phone was still in my hand) put my ear up against the window....nothing, feeling so confused I looked down and saw that my phone was lit up and IT WAS MY ALARM GOING OFF ON MY PHONE!!! I felt SO STUPID and it was one of the those moments where you look behind you to see if anyone was watching you type thing! Well when I got home from work later I told Gar what happened and his words were "Lis... I hate to say this, but sometimes you are borderline dumb" ha ha he was teasing of course but hey, I'm starting to think that this little girl inside of me is sucking all of my brain juice out of me!

8 comments:

Garner Family said...

bahaa bahaa....that is all

Stephanie said...

They tend to do that. Unfortunately, they take it with them when they are born...that's why all the single women are still SMART and all us moms have to stay home! ha ha!

Joey said...

So, funny, if stuff like that didn't happen to me all of the time I would be worried about you but...It does!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

The bad part about all of this, is that it doesn't get any better. Those cells are gone, permanently. You make me laugh. LoR

Cambria said...

hahha

thanks for the laugh, sorry at your expense!

Kayla said...

LISA!! I am dying! That is Hilarious! haha Thanks for Sharing!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Lisa, you are so cute!

kelsey and murray said...

lisa i love this story- it made my day!