Sunday, August 29, 2010

C H A R L Y

I am 35 weeks and only 5 more weeks to go!!!! We are getting closer and closer to having everything ready for when she gets here. Her room is all cute and ready to go! Garett, Steve, and Joey all worked on painting the room, Gar put together the crib and dresser, and than Gar and I put up the vinyl and painted her name and my dad etched into "Daughter of a Heavenly King" So it reads "Princess...Daughter of a Heavenly King. When Garett got the crib all put together and setup I started bawling because it made it that much more real.

Things are starting to become more and more difficult to do because I'm so HUGE! Ha ha! And sleeping especially isn't easy. Gar snapped this picture of me this morning....I'm thinking that's NOT how you're supposed to use the "pregnancy pillow" ????????????

I am very grateful for a very patient and understanding husband! He has had to put up with a very emotional wife, and he too has lost sleep because of all my constant tossing and turnings and sitting up and walking around! He tells me all the time how grateful is that I am doing this for our little family! I love him so much and I'm so excited to see him be the best daddy ever!!

9 comments:

Adam and Hilary said...

Charly's room is soo cute. I'm excited for you! Hope to see lots of pictures of her. Miss ya!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

WE are so excited for our newest little grandbaby! Can't wait to meet her and just love her!

Kayla said...

Her room is SOOOO stinkin cute!! I cant wait to see this little angel! I love the Daughter of a King. :)

Mandy said...

Lis her room is ADORABLE!!

The Caldwells said...

LOVE the sleeping picture. ha! and the nursery is darling. can't wait to meet your little chica

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Love your name! She will be such a cute little Charly for me to snuggle! Dido on the sleeping pic, welcome to third trimester life. HA. LoR

Joey said...

I think that I am glad that there wasn't such a thing as a pregnancy pillow when I was having my children because I don't know if I would have EVER gotten out of bed!!! That picture (even though the pillow is over your head) looks SO comfortable...And I know that your not! Cute pictures Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Lisa I love her room!!! I love her name too! It is so cute!! I miss you soo much!!! Wish I was closer so I could be there more too help with pregnancy stuff. You two will be amazing parents!!! Love you so much!!!!

Cambria said...

BAHAHAHHAAA use the pillow any way it's comfortable!