Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Favorite season...Cougar Season!

It's that time of year again! BYU football! Gar got season tickets this year with his buddy because Charly and I will be cheering on our Cougs at home! But I was able to go to the first game with my Dad thanks to my Mom, she gave up her ticket :) But we had so much fun. I love being there and yes yet again I was trying not to cry when the team ran out onto the field...If it were just me there in the stadium and no one else there to judge, there WOULD be tears rolling down my face. I have always been a "cryer" and when I get really really excited or happy about something...I cry. So ANYWAYS it was a lot of fun and we won! We were happy to find out that Charly loves the Cougars just as much as us, she couldn't stop moving during the game ;)
After the game Gar and I went up to the cabin and stayed the night and hungout with the Caldwell bunch! It's always fun to go up there hangout with everyone! And of course Gar was stinkin cute with little Abbie!
Garett was able to go to the BYU vs Airforce game last weekend in Colorado with some buddies. Unfortunatly BYU did not show up to play, but I was glad Gar was able to go and just have fun and relax!


1 comment:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Oh Lis, you are such a cute little thing! Can't wait for this baby!!! We have been watching the games, ouch. Hopefully things get looking better, its not much fun watching them lose. LoR