Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Showers

I was thrown some great showers these past few weeks! And I still have one more that my work is doing for me this week!

My Mom and Laurie and Anj threw me my first one! They did an ice cream bar that turned out so cute!




Of course I had to cry at some point!


My second shower the Caldwell's did for me and I'm so sad because I forgot my camera! But Lor had it decorated SO cute, and had yummy food and we were able to eat and mingle and eat some very yummy or what Lor called  "Naughty" Cup Cakes!

My good friends Kylie and Kelsey had one for me as well! They went way out of their way and also decorated everything so darling and made some very delicious lunch and goodies!

Thank you ALL for going out of your way! I love you all so much and Charly is lucky to have been 'showered' with all your love!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

How fun lisa! You look glowing in all your pics!!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

You are so welcome! We are glad to do it! You are such a sweetheart. Charley is one lucky little girl to have such a cute little mama. LoR

PS I love the BYU tutu!