Tuesday, September 28, 2010

R E A D Y

I am now 39 weeks and 3 days. It's amazing how you go 9 months and it just FLIES BY but once you get to the Last week it feels like Eternity. Gar and I were talking the other day and I was telling him some of my feelings.... feeling jealous of other peoples hobbies and interests because I feel like right now I don't really do much. And then I broke down and started to cry because I told him that is why I am more than ready to have Charly because I NEED her probably more than she is going to need me. I am more than ready to be mom...I know it's going to be so challenging and overwhelming at times, but I'm ready. I feel like this is my calling in life to be a mom and so I'm just waiting to be able to start this new beginning in my life with Garett and Charly. 
There have been things in my life lately that have been stressing me out, and so I really can't say this enough! COME ON CHARLY GET HERE...I'M READY, AND I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!
***********************************************************************************

Bank Shower

My work Girls took me to Joe Bandidos for my last shower! It was so much fun to eat and chat with them! I am lucky to work with such great people, I will miss them all SO much! 

8 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

lisa you are such a gorgeous prego woman! i am so excited to meet miss charly. love you!

Joey said...

I PROMISE, it will not seem like you waited FOREVER for her once she is here...There may be even a few nights when you will wish you could put her back in you stomach just so you could get a little bit of sleep! JK. Soon Lisa, SOON!!! Look how beautiful you are even though you are miserable :)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Ya, once she is born, all of this feeling cruddy and waiting will seem like it never happened. It will all just disappear the minute you go into labor! Can't wait to meet the little chica. And I have no doubt that you will be an AMAZING mother. Charley is probably anxious too!!! LoR

Kayla said...

Lisa! I missed your Baby shower on Sat! I have a gift for you!!! I have NO idea where you are living though! Text me and give me your address So I can drop it by! 801-850-1206


PS you are GORGEOUS Preggers!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

I love reading your blogs. I almost cried.

Anjali, Garrett and Kai Boden said...

Surprise, surprise! Mother almost cried...no, really...that is a surprise! ;) I'm so excited to meet this cute little niece of mine! I'm so excited for a little baby GIRL! :) Wahooo! C'mon Lisa...go in to labor already! You are so beautiful, and this little baby is the luckiest little girl! :) Love you!

Mandy said...

Dearest Lisa.
First off... You are gorgeous!
second... It's Wednesday and so I'm just going to give up on my guessing! Haha.
Third...I'm going to miss you too!

She will come soon!! =)

Kacy said...

Lisa, You look so stinking cute with your little basketball belly. I can't believe you are this close to being a Mom. You are going to be such an amazing Mom. She is lucky to have such amazing parents. Her room turned out darling. I love it! I hope all goes well and she comes soon. I have always had my babies by 38 weeks and I am so miserable by then I can't imagine being that close to an actual due date. Hang in there.