Thursday, July 14, 2011

9 Months Old!

I know I say this every month BUT oh my goodness I just can't believe how fast she is growing and changing! Charly is such a sweetheart and I'm so grateful I'm able to stay home and experience her life with her.

  • She is pointing at things and she gets really excited. There is a calendar in the kitchen that has pictures of dogs and she has started to point to the calendar and say "doggy." There are pictures of some of her cousins in the kitchen as well and she points to them and starts giggling. he he She also can point out the picture Jesus on the fridge :)
  • She is still scooting around to everywhere she needs to go- she's quick and pretty good at this little scoot! She CAN crawl BUT prefers to scoot...which has given her the new nickname "scooter"
  • When she gets really excited she wrinkles her nose and pushes her lips out and breathes in and out really fast through her nose
  • She takes 2 awesome naps!
  • I have yet to find something that she DOESN'T like to eat
  • When its time to get in the tub I put her towel over my shoulder and she gets so excited and buries her face into the towel
  • When gar takes her downstairs she grabs onto his neck for life because he jumps up and down and all over the place
  • She says "mama" and "Dada"
  • Loves going jogging with me in her stroller
  • Loves to "swim" and splash around in the water
Here are some pictures grama Joey took when she was 8 months old :)











 

5 comments:

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

What darling pictures! Joey is really good.

Joey said...

Charly is darling. Thanks Teresa but, that little girl makes it SO easy. I can't believe how big she is getting. Soon, too soon, she will be walking and that little scoot will be a thing of the past. They just grow up too fast.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Love your happy little girl to pieces. Bella has started calling her baby Charly. She puts her to bed at night, and the other night she was all frantic because she was looking for "Charly". I didn't know what she was talking about and John informed me that her baby had become Charly.

Mandy said...

She is growing up so fast!!

Hilary said...

soooo cute!!