Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th 2011








When Gar was wake boarding she got SO excited and started waving to him saying "dada" . When we would get going fast on the boat she started doing happy screams and was trying to catch the the wind! She did so good and had a lot of fun. We were able to wake board and gar did some knee boarding as well. It was a great day on the lake!



 Later that night we had dinner with the Caldwells and then went to John and Lors for some fireworks! I would have to say that it has been a great 4th!

3 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

I didn't think it could happen... and then it did... Charly is seriously cuter and cuter! OH the cuteness is killin me! haha
Glad you had a fun holiday. I think we ALL are sad the cabin is gone but it looks like you guys still had a blast!

Mandy said...

Lis you are gorgeous!! It was good seeing you at Outback!

Hilary said...

I'm jealous you've seen Brad twice! You lucky girl! I love your bangs!