Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer!

We have been having so much fun this summer so far. Charly has loved going to the pool and splashing around. A couple of days ago I took her down to Grandma and Grandpa Tipton's irrigation water to play in. She was having fun splashing around and watching her cousins run around in the water.







For our anniversary we down to St. George for the weekend to see the Little Mermaid. I love the atmosphere at the Tuachan and the play was so cute, we had a lot of fun watching it together. Also while we were in St. George we went shopping, bowling, and saw the move "17 Miracles" but one of the most amazing things we did was sleep in and take a nap. Ha ha things you don't get to do when you have a kids. We loved the movie 17 miracles. It made us realize how blessed we are and it even humbled us a lot, we would recommend to anyone. I love Garett so much and it was so nice to be able to spend some alone time with him. He's  my sweetheart and best friend.


2 comments:

Joey said...

I think Chars can have a good time anywhere. She is stinkin cute! I'm glad the two of you were able to get away for a little bit. You deserved it!

Hilary said...

Oh how I miss the irrigation days! Good times!