Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th Of July Weekend

This was my second year spending the 4th with the Caldwells up at the cabin. I love it so much. It's nice being able to spend that time with them. We always have so much fun and I know Garett loves being up there with his brothers just feeling like "one of the guys". It was a blast! We were able to watch the fireworks for a little bit with making smores until it rained us out, but we were still able to watch them inside out the window while we listened to patriotic music... I'm not going to lie I was holding back tears during the music (i'm such a cryer..thanks mom :) ) I'm so grateful for the country we live in and the freedoms we have. I'm thankful that i am able to pray to my heavenly father and go to church and live my religion! Thank you Caldwells for the wonderful time that I had with you guys! I love you! Oh and thanks joey for that yummy lemonade pie! Mmm...!




1 comment:

Joey said...

You are so welcome!!! We love having you there. I enjoy the 4th up there so much also. I hope that we can continue to have fun for years to come in Scofield. It is such a great place. Hopefully next year it will be warmer!!!??? Thanks for being there.