Friday, July 31, 2009

"Dude you messed with the WRONG family"

story time AKA best story of my life! This story starts out with my sister in law Tara who is married to my brother Brett talking to my Brother Brandon on the phone- Note: Brandon and Brett live right across the street from each other.

Tara: Hey Brandon I know you and Michelle are really busy with your businesses so I would like to help you out and go run some of your errands for you today.

Brandon: That is so nice of you Tara, I will just bring the money over to your house and set it on your counter.

Tara: okay sounds great! I'm not home right now so I will just grab it later when I get home.

Narrator: Brandon walks across the street to put the money in Brett and Tara's house. Brandon walks in and could hear some rummaging in the kitchen...

Brandon: Hello?

Narrator: No answer

Brandon: Hello?

Narrator: Suddenly this guy WITH GLOVES starts to book it out of the house! So Brandon Grabs the guy...

Brandon: What are you are you doing, and WHO are you?

Unknown guy: uh... I must have the wrong house

Brandon: Whatever this is my Brothers house who are you?

Unknown guy: My name is Steve (lie)

Brandon: Don't you dare move or I will do some serious damage to you (while holding him down) I'm going to call my dad

Brandon calling dad: Dad I have someone here at Brett's and I'm holding him down HURRY!

Narrator: Dad shows up with his "buddies" WITHIN THE MINUET MIND YOU

Brandon to Unknown guy: by the way... my dad is a cop!

BUSTED!!!
THIS GUY HAS BEEN BREAKING INTO NUMEROUS HOUSES AND THANKS TO BRANDON AND MY DAD HE IS NOW CAUGHT!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Joey said...

I am so glad that guy if off the streets! Talk about being in the right place at the right time...or the wrong place at the wrong time for HIM!!! YEA for your brother and the SPRINGVILLE police DEPT. I'm so glad no one got hurt... Your family ROCKS!

Anjali, Garrett and Kai Boden said...

He's the guy that use to steal from Ann and Bob! The one I told you about not too long ago and broke into their house like last month. He use to live next door to them. Crazy huh?

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

What a great, true story with a good ending! Brandon and Dad saved the day! This is just as good as when someone stole some duck decoys from Brandon's boat and Dad chased him down, or when some angry dudes in a truck were chasing Laurie and her boyfriend and they pulled into our driveway and Dad chased them down. Dad truly is our hero. I am so grateful the the thief was not armed and Brandon was not hurt.