Monday, July 13, 2009

TURBO KICKBOXING!


The past couple of months I have been going to Turbo Kick with one of my friend's Katie. It has been a blast! It has become more like a hobby to me, and has challenged me in so many ways! Surprisingly enough however I have seemed to embarrass myself so many times there! One day while leaving turbo I was looking at Katie talking to her and totally ran into a weight machine... another time while walking into class there was a girl sitting down and she looked JUST LIKE a girl I went to school with, so I waved at her for about 10 seconds while she continued to give me a blank stare, it was one of those moments on the Ellen DeGeneres comedy movie for those of you that have watched that you can picture this with me, and tonight i somehow forgot to put my thumbs in my weighted gloves so the teacher over her loud mic mind you says "you didn't put your thumbs through your gloves" and proceeds to walk over and help me, although i have been there for a couple of months now i never seize to amaze myself :) Anywho anyone that would ever want to join me in this madness please do!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I miss the kickboxing classes I used to go to, now I worry about throwing a hip out of socket! I think I'm going to do HCG, so I'll call you or e-mail you soon- heaven help me!

Kylie Blackwell said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE TO! I wish we lived closer. I would be at your house every day Gar is gone! I miss you guys!

Joey said...

Your so funny Lisa! You look great. Keep it up I am sure the whole class LOVES having YOU in there with them!!!

kelsey and murray said...

ha ha oh lis i love this post. i have had those moments in my life too. gotta love em. i would love to go with you sometime and i also want to try zumba. lets go please! miss and love you!